Half Hitch Gin

Half Hitch Gin

1869, Camden Lock. The heart of London’s gin distilling and warehousing with its footprint stretching 20 acres from the Lock to the Roundhouse. An express train exported its gin daily around the world. Faint memories now only exist in the form of street names such as ‘Juniper Crescent’.

Whilst the former distillery and warehouse buildings remain, they have since changed use and those who walk on its surrounding cobble stones are blissfully unaware of its history. Fifty years after the last gin production left Camden Lock, this past industrial glory has now been unearthed and reinvigorated.

Half Hitch Gin History

Find out more

Contact